Helping You Help Others.
A family of healthcare and community-based recruiting and staffing companies
FAMILY of BRANDS
A leading healthcare staffing agency for Per Diem nursing, allied health and pharmacy staff.
Providing travel nurses for assignments at healthcare facilities across the country.
Connecting dedicated professionals with schools, districts, intermediate units, charter and specialty schools.
Placing behavioral health experts with private facilities, community organizations and public service agencies.
Putting IT professionals on assignment with healthcare facilities from coast-to-coast.
Direct placement services for clinical and non-clinical positions in the healthcare industry.
Key personnel, streamlined processes
and program management services to improve a healthcare organization's revenue cycle health.
Founded in 1993, GHR Healthcare has helped thousands of healthcare facilities, school districts, and community-based organizations meet their staffing needs. The Company's brands include General Healthcare Resources, GHR Travel Nursing, GHR RevCycle Workforce, GHR Education, GHR Human Services, GHR Technology, GHR Search, and Meleeo. GHR provides a variety of workforce solutions to clients nationwide, including MSP and RPO solutions, contingent, per diem, contract, travel, direct hire, and interim staffing services.
Through our family of brands, GHR Healthcare has helped thousands of healthcare facilities, school districts, and community-based organizations meet their staffing needs over the past 25 years.
Today, our staffing family provides a variety of critical employee skill-sets, including:
• Nursing: Including specialized RNs, LPNs, Advance Practice Nurses, and Home Care
• Therapy: Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
• IT: Clinical EHR, Data Management, and Business Application IT Professionals
• Allied: Technicians and Technologists available for a multitude of modalities
• Revenue Cycle: Coders, Coding Auditors, Case Managers, CDI Specialists, Social Workers, and Billers
• Education and Behavioral Health: Paraprofessionals, Social Workers, Licensed Psychologists and more
• Leadership and Administrative: Professional and Administrative Roles on direct hires, contract-to-perm, or interim leadership solutions.